Live online training for schools and colleges
Book online training for school staff on tackling sexism.
UK Feminista supports schools to take a whole school approach to tackling sexism – including sexual harassment, sexist language and gender stereotyping. We offer Continuing Professional Development training to equip teachers with the skills, knowledge and confidence to tackle sexism.
UK Feminista offers live online teacher training sessions for schools and Initial Teacher Training providers. The training lasts 1.5 hours and is delivered via Zoom, providing the opportunity for participants to interact with the trainer and each other.
Participants will have the opportunity to explore practical activities that can be used to promote equality in the classroom, as well as strategies and tools for implementing a whole school approach to tackling sexism.
“A timely and informative session that led to valuable and challenging discussion both on the day itself and beyond. Resources were used well to support the training which was well suited to meet the particular needs in our school’s context. I would recommend this thought provoking INSET to all teachers.”
– Sutton Grammar School training feedback
Core teacher training objectives include:
- Recognise and understand the impact of sexism and sexual harassment on students and teachers
- Feel confident about how to challenge sexism – including sexist language, sexual harassment and gender stereotyping
- Know how to develop a whole school approach to tackling sexism
- Understand how to meet Ofsted and legal requirements to tackle sexism and sexual harassment
- Identify priority actions that you will take
To request training, or for further information, please email email@example.com or send us a message below: