Support packages for local education authorities and multi-academy trusts on taking a whole school approach to combating sexism.
UK Feminista provides consultative, intensive and long-term support to schools and colleges who are committed to fulfilling their obligations to reduce sexism and sexual harassment, to support them to take a ‘whole school approach’. A whole school approach and preventative action to tackling sexual harassment are recommended by Ofsted and the Department for Education.
UK Feminista offers a range of packages to enable a local education authority or multi-academy trust to ensure that one or a number of schools that they control can receive expert, holistic and comprehensive advice and guidance to take a whole school approach to combating sexism. We can support a range of school types, including primary schools, secondary schools, alternative provision settings and further education colleges.
Every package includes:
- Live staff training session (online or in-person)
- Live training session for governors (online or in-person)
- Access to a catch-up live online staff training session for new staff and those who missed the first session
- Regular support and guidance meetings with our expert team over the course of a year (either academic or calendar, according to the institution’s needs)
- Access to all of UK Feminista’s resources for schools and colleges including staff and student surveys and action plan templates
- Access to our teacher training videos
- Access to our video for parents and guardians and guidance on how to engage them as part of the whole school approach
To enquire about our support packages on tackling sexism in schools and colleges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.